NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Hey jaybay78 Is this the day for good posts??We're charging...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    Hey jaybay78

Is this the day for good posts??

We're charging towards a victory for sure and I'm gratified to have my last post elaborated upon by Rob

We seem to be winning people across with the shear weight of evidence that Newsat are in the right space (place) at the right time and NBN seem to agree

Having said that, never underestimate the stupidity with all concerned with the Dept of Broadband and the lingering influence they may have with Conroy who is easily conned.. Hence the name?

Which brings me to my point, whatever happens Newsat WILL get part of the NBN Satellite action, this at worst will be charging for the use of their teleports, at best Newsat do the whole thing for NBN who in that case should take a holding in NWT or TLS handle it and thus use NWT teleports also. I think the AU MIL have had a gut full of foreign countries having their finger on the off switch and should any common sense at all prevail Newsat are winners.

I predict the weight of MIL contracts will be a very strong argument and more are on the way as NWT is marketing this via their partners all the time.

Even if I'm 100% wrong about the NBN, (doubt it) NWT are still signing up clients every month and we know know 30% of all business goes to the bottom line which is now black.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.