DDT 0.00% 0.4¢ datadot technology limited

Tedm,As I think you mentioned before, DDT lost their 'major'...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Tedm,

As I think you mentioned before, DDT lost their 'major' auto customer and this was the major proportion of their revenue in 2004. This of course adversely affected their revenues later, and if comparing figures then yes you are right on face value it doesnt look that great.

However, I am personally much more comfortable now, knowing that the company has wide acceptance for the DataDot technology amongst a number of auto manufacturers now, and not just relying on one customer only. The technology has only been used by auto manufacturers for their higher-end offerings due to the cost of implementing. This of course is about to change with the latest robot arm applicator(which I agree with you has taken its time getting to the production floor). This apparently now will take 40 seconds to apply (maybe even less since they last announced that last year).

I think you would agree that the following list of customers is quite impressive, and when the transaction increases to cover standard cars as well as top of the range, the results will pretty much speak for themselves.

'The DataDot technology has gained acceptance around the world and is currently sold in Australia, UK/Europe, USA, Canada, South Africa, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, New Zealand, Russia and Poland. DataDot customers include a number of major vehicle suppliers in various regions including Nissan, BMW, Subaru, Ford Performance Vehicles, Porsche, Holden Special Vehicles, Isuzu, Avis, Techmashimport, Mitsubishi, Audi, Toyota and VW.'

Since those, add also Lexus and Honda Taiwan.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.