OTT open telecommunications limited

Bully for you Arthur I don't give a toss bonkers (ID#: 92088)...

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bully for you Arthur I don't give a toss bonkers (ID#: 92088) Why David Murray is a man of Integrity 23/4/00 8:14:27 AM 1384111
    « Prev Msg Thread Next Msg Thread »

David Murray and his team at CBA have consistently since they have been running CBA put the interests of the small share investor first, he and his management team balance a juggling act between the nedd to keep institutions well informed
    and the mums and dads.
    When he is interviewed on TV he always understates his achievements, he informs the market of the strength of The Commonwealth Bank and it's growth strategy without giving away too much information to his competitors.
    He is a good family man and has great strength of character, when dividends come
    he makes sure that they arrive on the very day they are paid, cuase he knows sometimes small investors in his bank are waiting for them.
    CBA i'm sure long ago met Warren Buffets criteria when he recognised Australian Banks as being undervalued in the eighties.
    He is in an industry that is difficult to market because of "bank bashing" however what he does he does with consumate skill and great sincerity.
    Sorry with the Colonial merger we couldn't get Peter Smedley as well---he is a man of great vision.
    BK

« Prev Msg Thread Next Msg Thread »

This message has been viewed 36 times
    Report a BullBoards Violation Ignore bonkers Post Non-Threaded View

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.