UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

pagarsi,I must gladly concede defeat on that point :) I was not...

1. 58 Posts.
    pagarsi,

I must gladly concede defeat on that point :) I was not expecting 79m 61% Fe hole based on previous results, or 57m at @64%. Being ever the conservative person I still do not think we will uncover 200MT+ at railway. the 79m intersection is 1 hole and we need a few more yet of those to make it to 200MT. The 2 drill results were released because they were standouts and I would not expect all the other unreleased results to be similar in width.

Looking at the map in the latest announcement it seems there is a section of of railway that was drilled very deep with much shallower drill holes on the fringes. This COULD indicate that a few of the shallower holes did not intersect mineralisation. We already know there is a section in the middle of railway that is not mineralised. It looks like many of the holes on the fringes could share the same fate.

As to Bungy's assertion of 100MT @ 61% Fe which I also was unsure of, it looks like that target is very likely to materialise now although I am still not 100% that we will get that. I know everyone in the thread must feel like knocking me over the head by now but 2 exceptional holes is still not enough for me to be convinced 100%. I do feel it is probably though. Not sure whether it's lack of knowledge/experience or just outright conservatism.

However I would be very happy if proven wrong yet again, especially by you pagarsi on the 200MT 57% target. But 100MT @ 61% would be amazing enough.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.