DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

hi guys im back

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Jennie.

I am a little bit disappointed the EXM faithful have not welcomed you back with warmer arms - seeing that you are a pro-EXM'er.

Slowly, slowly catch monkeys? Well, I am not sure whether EXM is the predator or prey, but the monkeys still seem to be caught in the depreciating loop of the EXM whirlwind....or should I say EXM Whirly-Whirly?

Truly amazes me how holders can STILL only see and spruik that this Co. is maintaining schedules set and producing the results.

Why is it steadily going thru at 1.9c today. Simply imho because going by the London Preso announcement that was also just a hype story and trying to turn AB from villan into some sort of hyperactive greenfields mining explorer/prospective ala Mark Greasy.....investors now realise that the next 'news' will be released AFTER Xmas.....despite all of the absolute blue sky speculation that dreams of otherwise from HC posters.

If this is the case and the POG does not bounce back......there is absolutely no reason for EXM to rise.

Facts remain facts...one drill hole does not make a mine and EXM, as of this moment have yet to provide anything of substance.

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.