AGL 0.96% $10.55 agl energy limited.

I did buy WHC when it was $0.80 and it's $9 now. So can I say...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I did buy WHC when it was $0.80 and it's $9 now. So can I say the market has spoken?

Not that I am for fossil and against green but because there is no way you can make the transition that quick. It's not going to be a year, 2 years or 10 years. And the stupid thing people did was to throw all the energy generators out who doesn't have 100% solar panels or wind turbines right now. I am stumped by a generation of people who want everything now.

The more people decide to be an activist with their money, the more I take that money. These are the very people who throw their net worth into cryptos because the banks are corrupt. It's a worthy idea until the crypto exchanges themselves decide to run away with your money. There's a reason why banks with all the regulations exists. It's the same with coal and gas - predictable, reliable and cheap around the clock. Solar and wind just provides cheap electricity intermittently. People just don't bother to do their homework and decide to follow charismatic leaders like Elon and follow popular trends.

I love electric cars and unfettered free speech but I am neither left or right, I am practical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.55
Change
0.100(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $7.097B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.47 $10.58 $10.41 $46.39M 4.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 140467 $10.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.56 620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.