CTP 4.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Hi Zlato,You the last person that I would have thought would...

1. 2,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Hi Zlato,

You the last person that I would have thought would fall to investor fear. What makes the bullish of bulls turn in to a bear in the space of one day?

Take a leaf from the book of the worlds greatest investor Warren Buffett - when asked in 1974 how he felt during the 1974 market down turn Buffett famously then replied "Like an oversexed guy in a whorehouse. Now is the time to invest and get rich."

When questioned on managing capital - "Investors should remember that excitement and expenses are their enemies. And if they insist on trying to time their participation in equities, they should try to be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful".

When questioned on the best time to buy , "Whether we’re talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down".

"Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago".

Zlato, thats how it is done. Identify and invest in stocks which if the share market was to close down for 10 years, you would be happy to invest in. Trying to pick the bottom of the market if frought with danger and its madness to sell at 0.14c in the hope to buy at 0.10c only to find that you will probably re-enter at 0.14c again anyway.

Best of luck Zlato and I hope to see you you back soon with your colourful commentary.

Say hi to the missus for me!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $27.02K 519.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37632 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 72110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.