Hi, greetings Homo Sapiens of 2017 My identity number...

1. 29,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hi, greetings Homo Sapiens of 2017
    My identity number 467-3748-66-a3 and I'm from your future should SSM be legalised. You see, in my future stream SSM was universal. Right now 2017, this postal vote was the catalyst for the leftie take over as the Yes vote won in a landslide.
    Sure it was good for a few decades, as long as you didn't think different to lefties. However that changed when Artificial Intelligence 'AI' was born, quickly the robots (oops can say "robot" in the future it's not PC) sorry the 'Synthetic Hominids' and 'Digital Entities' are given "equal rights" and could even marry.
    In the beginning it was Homo Sapien duplicate "Synths" that could marry but soon we had fridges marrying freezers, washing machines marrying dryers, Augmented Reality Entertainment Units marrying Direct Cognitive Sound Systems....
    Soon the One Planet Government will spend 300 Trillion Earth Dollars on a non binding drone postal vote survey to legalise marriage of 'same thing AI'. Toasters want to marry other toasters, vacuum drones want to marry vacuum drones ignoring the floor polishing drones all together. Its madness.

So please Vote NO! now and save the Future.
    Last edited by AntN: 18/09/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.