CTP 6.25% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

hi neighbour, page-21

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Ravi,

Yes, I read your post.

You seem to not understand that what you are quoting, as an average, is over a massive and well surveyed and drilled area in the Bakken in the good old US of A and I am not so sure about any such results in the Western Siberia.

You should never believe what you read in the press..especially non certified suppositions and try to transpose it into a CTP context ... Chalk and Cheese stuff.

There is a very,very large Hydocarbon/marine sediment bearing formation in QLD that covers a massive area in QLD as the most most uniform formation over a massive area of it's type in the world.

The Antrim formation in Michigan is a resonably close analogue... but there are others.

I have invested a lot into this area...but how,what and why, is my business!...it's not a public play.

Do some research on Australian alogues ..not The Bakken or the Siberian potentials.

Yes ..if you have large enough area with HC's at shallow depth ,then you can have lots of donkey pumps @ 400 BPD giving you lots of HC's to send to market...providing you have cost effective infrastructure pathways.

Obviously West Siberia might be a close Analogue to CTP in terms of close infrastucture capability???

CAPEX vs Opex and Rates of return are your headline commercial issues.

If you cannot make a profit out of it... leave it in the ground until you can.

There are not too many billionaire philanthropists left on the planet.

It's all about commercial realism.

Cheers

HR

No advice,just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $89.16K 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18637 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 34474 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.