NUF 1.34% $4.53 nufarm limited

hi rhinonz,, page-26

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    fysb, interesting comments from you... I thought you had a clue.

sto overbought?? When did I say that? If you had half a clue you would know that the slow stochastic is in the OVERSOLD area. Sure that is generally a good sign to buy but not always. Some stocks crawl along this area for some time. The chart simply suggests that if the stochastic falls below the trend line it could well fall further. In fact it probably will given that there are plenty of TA investors all over this one.

No more comments on CNBC, I don't really care what you think of it. Do yourself a favour and watch an episode of Squawk Box and get back to me. If you feel that you have not received a better handle on general market/economic sentiment after watching it then that your problem. Otherwise if you are honest enough to admit it then get back to me with your thoughts. Or maybe you can't access it because you don't have cable which is why you knock it? Again I think you guys are confusing it with CNN.

Anyway, I don't want to become known as the down ramper of NUF as I have never found myself in this situation before on HC. Whether the stock does retrace from here or reverse up it is not really a vested interest of mine so therefore it matters little.

Oh, regularASX, your poor excuse for a bait has not even scrapped the surface... no response for you as I can't make much sense of your scattered post.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.53
Change
0.060(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.731B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.52 $4.53 $4.49 $2.495M 551.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5792 $4.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.54 9941 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.