EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Hi Rock et al Been away again and miss the fun here. Placed 500k...

1. 97 Posts.
    Hi Rock et al

Been away again and miss the fun here. Placed 500k in the last half hour at .095 which was snapped up on close. thank you to whom ever that was who sold to me. i bailed on ext at .11 and felt the price surge in U will not leave ext out of the picture long enough for the sp to drop below .09 so in again. Please feel free to sell to me again when I finsh buying next week.

GT said in nicely;

The ultimate objective of the strategy is to bring the project to a proposed development status during this period of strong demand for uranium.

The initial short term weakness that has been seen we feel is more likely just short term traders exiting out in anticipation of the capital raising and not fully understanding the workings of this arrangement.

Medium term this will work very well for EXT with them acquiring full rights to the Husab Project and upside to be seen by further uranium discoveries in the region.

The uranium story globally continues to grow as does the strengthening uranium price (up 11% just this week). Uranium will continue to be a key issue going forward as nuclear reactors are being built. There are 442 operational nuclear power reactors in the world. On top of that, 28 more are being built, 62 are on order or planned, and another 161 have been proposed. A typical 1-gigawatt nuclear reactor requires around 200 metric tonnes of natural uranium per year. So demand for uranium fuel is already enormous, and it’s only going to zoom higher.

After this period, such as when IBA did their capital raising the share price should quickly recover with a new wave of buying coming into the stock.

Keep well for xmas and Rock, GBG "one word and and a costly one for those who decided not to ride from 40c to 72. it was all on the cards and GJ sid it would be so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.