CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

hi swap, page-2

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Steini,

Thanks for your comments.

I have always tried to present a balanced picture of both CER and CNP (as you may remember I admitted to selling a large portion of our CNP holding a while back and we have not bought any since) but at the end of the day both are exceptionally high risk investments and we are in a very bad environment. It is important to remember this.

There is a chance of total and permanent capital loss in both. There is no point disguising this fact and anyone who has money in the stocks must face up to the realisation that a) it could happen b) it may have a huge personal impact on them if it does.

I am of the opinion that if anyone could not financially handle the total loss of their CNP / CER holding, then they are foolish to be in the stock at all.

In addition, despite the research I and others on this forum has done, the decision to invest should be based on your own, independently formed opinion and grounded in your own research. You and you alone will have to live with the outcome.

I have always held that both CER and CNP have to be viewed in a long term perspective.. way past the current woes, the current economic crisis and into the future when things recover and REITs return to fashion. This is difficult for anyone who has a short-term view (which may range from seconds to months), for example those who have bought hundreds of thousands expecting to get rich quickly. It may happen, it may not.

I wish you all the best. Only a few days to go now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.