TIG 0.00% 0.4¢ tigers realm coal limited

lets wait and see i doubt the pump and dump crew really care,...

1. 8,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    lets wait and see

i doubt the pump and dump crew really care, last time they devastated a few dozen day traders. i think on this occasion its been replicated and like last time it should dive back to its frozen price range below .07 until the mini pump back just above 1 cent in may 2021 before the AGM

my view is if there is something to sell into, take advantage as it really dries up rapidly later on..

i expect a few day traders will try and play the price up and down a few pips, but the reality is that outside of opportunistic daytraders that these pump and dump crews attract when they deliver a 400% increase and hit the hot copper boards for a few hours... then after that there is little appetite for the share on the way down for anyone.. and believe me, the pump and dump crew has long left..

when you look at the announcement of a proposed wash plant thats unfunded, its really not newsworthy, it had been pre released in the quarterly and no one flinched..

the issue i have is how do these guys get the news in advance prior to a pump and dump? who passes on the announcements to them prior to a pump and dump, is it from the ASX desk internally? i cant imagine the TIG management has any interest in such a event. you can throw a conspiracy theory of course at major shareholder wanting to sell 32% of its stake sees some form of advantage to a pump and dump. but reality is , the announcement will allow a better grade of coal to be sold in 2021 late or 2022 and it wont change the value of the company significantly. i think only 2 mill TPA will.... thats when the majors will look at TIG.. not before

my sentiment is sell if you can until it .07... or simply hold if you in it..

all imho and dyor
    Last edited by agentm: 20/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 17740135 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2275398 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TIG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.