CTM 1.90% 51.5¢ centaurus metals limited

hi tony !, page-4

1. 379 Posts.
    HI Prophet,
    we talk about our public service being to large, to many departments, we talk about our greedy workers with all their entitlements, but, we never or we gloss over our management performance. For a company the size of CTM, we (The Shareholders)can only afford maybe 50 to 60% of the present cost to run this company. I am not to sure how to achieve that, however, I am sure that there is a lot of deadwood within this management and unless they get off their backside or world economics change I can't see this company going further. I feel that there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
    There is at least 2 ways to address this and maybe more:
    1. find more resources and increase the chance to be able to sell more, hence, reducing the cost of production and increase profits
    2. Reduce management cost to suit the circumstances and Get out and SELL our products, in other words work for your money

I am sure that there are other solutions, maybe a Takeover? but: the buck stops with management.

I hope that other shareholders could contribute more to what I have said, in the meantime I feel that we keep those shares in the bottom drawer and pray with John that thing will improve

Ciao,
    Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.