BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

hi umshebi, page-22

1. 460 Posts.
    At the moment it would not matter what is said very few believe anything this company is saying or announcing.

It will take some time for the market to gain some trust in more esteemed citizens that have a genuine interest in bringing this to the masses for the benefit of health.

There are SH sitting on close to around 90% losses and it going to take 1000% rise to break even point. I am no maths wiz but its not good odds.

As they say when the share price goes up it takes the stairwell and when it goes down it takes the elevator.

I am sincerely hoping that people with greater interest and financial commitment have enough influence to help steer the in the chair people to the direction that would see a new image for this company.

Capital raising is on the cards.

Takeover perhaps and if it did happen, those that paid 7c or so would be no better off, given that the takeover would probably come when the SP is at its lowest.

Gets under 1c and we are going to be in big trouble, perception is everything in the market.

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $28.01K 5.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1643898 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7478045 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.