BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

i need to clarifyecg is only ONE of many diagnostic toolbasic...

1. 574 Posts.
    i need to clarify

ecg is only ONE of many diagnostic tool
    basic blood test like Creatine kinase and troponin Is commonly used and basic history/examination AND echocardiography which is now standard tool for cardiologists will diagnose most problems >99%

most of the time subtleties in ecg do not matter, there are very basic patterns to look for in ischaemic changes such as ST segment changes and T wave changes, poor R wave progressions and bundle branch blocks which is obvious to the trained eye. i think the cpi picks up "overdiagnoses" the ecgs to make it look more impressive

the problem in missing things is not in the ecg but rather a slack overall assessment of the patient, which is where CPI may be useful

for eg. cardiologist given a history , non specific chest pain rarara but troponin slightly up and ecg normal

so whats the cpi? What?!!??! thats really high, fax me that ecg
    after a while, "jeez open the cath lab, im taking him in now for an hot angio/platy"

so in summary i think cpi is a great technology, not world beating but a potentially great compliment to the battery of tests to improve false negatives in the world of high patient turnover where things can be missed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7247664 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7978045 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.