Hi, I thought I'd circle back to this thread I started 4 months...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi,
    I thought I'd circle back to this thread I started 4 months ago to update anyone interested.

My total investment was $15,000 in early December 2015
    I have currently withdrawen $23,000
    I have an account balance of just over $30,000 earning between .05 and 1.5% per day, it's a bit lower than it was but still very impressive.

I have been told that in the next 10 days or so they will close to any new participants in Beonpush but will open a new program connected with their telephone business called Beontel.

Those people who have accounts in Beonpush will become shareholders and also be the parent company for Beontel and Beonpush investors will still recieve dail profits from the advertising company.  They also plan a Beonpush Payeer Credit Card for direct withdrawals and and selling telephones and advertising via Beontel.  I also undersatnd they are thinking about launching a crypto currency.

I have no idea what the future is for this business, but my expereince to date has been extremely positive over the last 7 months and I have less concerns (but not 100%) about it's legitimacy.

Anyway I would encourage others to take a look before July 10th as after that I don't think you can join.  If you join using my referral (which I would get a bonus for) I'd happily send you $20 to start your account and see how it works.  I'll limit that to 50 people so the cost to me would be $1,000, but I've done well out of this and for those who continued with it I would make that back over time.

If you join using my link post your ID and I'll send you the $20 to your Beonpush ID.

I can't 100% vouch for this business, only to say I have my money back plus some and it's been working great over 7 months,  plus they are closing to new entrants which motivated me to update my post from 4 months ago.  The maximum investment amount is $30k, so I figure a Ponzi scheme wouldn't limit your investment amount.   Anyway it's a risk, but probably not as much as I first thought.  Good luck to anyone that tries this, my joining link attached.

https://www.beonpush.com/s/Agent13

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.