VMT 8.33% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

Hi Wiz. You are so right about Thailand ! I occasionally hope...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Hi Wiz. You are so right about Thailand ! I occasionally hope that maybe someone from VMT occasionally lifts the veil and scans some of our posts. My investigations in Thailand started off with the inevitable observation that the status quo for E2Vs is dominated by the fact that the petrol bikes they use there are so cheap, and the petrol itself is so cheap, that progress is held back despite the huge and inevitable need for change. By contrast, in sophisticated but smaller European markets where the relative importance of the priorities is already reaching tipping point, the E2V appeal is now financial as well as environmental.

Some of the World's greatest marketing success stories have been very simple and inexpensive. Thais are great 'fashionistas' who love top brands, and many of them have the money and aspiration to be early adopters regardless of price. If VMT created a targeted campaign to sample (give away) 1000 bikes in Bangkok to key influencers, those bikes would seed a pyramid of demand, and it is massively more financially efficient to give away product at cost rather than spend the same amount in promotional budget. For anyone in doubt, read the famous case history for 'Post-it Notes', which no-one knew they needed but suddenly found they could not live without. A relatively tiny stationery item for sure, but a very expensive little sheet of paper by comparison to anything else at the time !

Just thinking VMT, and all it would need is liaison with a clever BKK promo agency of which there are many. Cheers. 2000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $22.73K 182.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31385 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 208534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 2800
Last updated 12.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.