hibiscus flower..., page-6

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

hanrahan...'butterfly wings'...??? Yeah, you are probably right on this one..!!

rayjohnston...I often see a yellow flower on sale in the local greengrocer - I guess this is probably the 'common' zuchinni flower...!!
    (By way of your post you have had an influence on my learning the correct spelling of 'zucchini'....I baulked at the way you spelt it; however, on checking, it appears that you are correct and that I am in the majority when it comes to the way I would have spelt it (34%)....so, I can confidently go forward spelling it with confidence...!!!)

Common misspellings:

zuchinni (34%)
    zuccini (27%)
    zuchini (24%)
    zucchine (3%)
    zuccinni (3%)
    zucchinni (2%)
    (spellcheck.net)

longrunsthefox: Interesting...Now I only have to learn how to identify the different types and hope I don't make a wrong classification...!!

michelef....Oh oh...!! "I have never eaten a fresh flower before but will make it my mission tomorrow to do so"....
    Make sure you get back to this forum tomorrow night so we know you have survived!! Should we worry...???
    Nice image by the way...

To all, flowers in a tossed salad would certainly add some interesting textures and colours to say the least. I am wondering whether it would have the taste of some of those perfumed teas (which I am not all too keen on...e.g. jasmine).

Have a good night...
    Oh...a bit late, have a good day this Thursday...

Cheers to all,
    Cazzex

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.