88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Hickory Flow Test, page-18

1. 5,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3151
    Exactly, for many years I cop it daily on here when I also said that the SP will fall big time, called a "down ramper wanting to buy cheap shares" etc etc, by our 88's resident protector on here imo and now his job is done to keep this board and moved onto other stocks, just read the comments there same pattern and you will know what I am talking about. His posts were only here to spin it for 88, hence his token $500 parcel of shares, imo. LMAO some here believed in his posts, lol...

Now look SP going exactly where most of us said it will. Those who don't understand this, then my advice don't buy 88, or vote as I said you should, lol, certainly stop whining about the SP on here, as it will fall further imo.

88 is a lifestyle company and holding bugger all shares imo. SP isn't an issue after pumping 20 Bil SOI and more to come, can't expect SP to rise and maintain a healthy SP when every year they produce failures by using poor data etc, drill only for 4-6 weeks a year and now recently communicate to the market that they will only partially do a drill and flow test a year later. Everyone who follows 88 understand that the SP will hit 0.005/6/7c this year as they will again need to raise cash. Yawn!!!!!

Now we have non holders saying to do 100:1, clueless imo and only saying this rubbish so they get in after the SP collapses again, as 88 is a failed business model and will never be able to maintain an after consolidated 100:1 SP into the future, under this current business plan/model, imo...

Board imo has to own a significant and yes buy on market, NOT free shares, before they ever do a consolidation. To even contemplate doing an aggressive consolidation and not owning shares would be a disgrace imo. This is one of my greatest fears with holding 88. 88 could potentially do this at any time, as the company is as bad as it is and no risk to the board imo. They are immune to this, as imo hold no on-market shares.

Don't get me started on the expensive remuneration, OVER $700+K for what????? What a joke imo!!!! Plus, monthly cash burn for admin/rem, etc, $500+k a month. Only chance was to vote for change and get new people here and stop this current over paid lifestyle of a company imo. Well holders "reap what you sow" as for those not voting or voted to keep this lifestyle in operation imo, well you are stuck with this lifestyle company imo, or until I decide to do a 249, you are all stuck and will continue to endure excessive remuneration, drill 1 well a year and see a SP sub 1c for 10 months a year....... LMAO!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $414.0K 206.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
456 500755346 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 589539738 145
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.