GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

They need money to run the mine. I'm sure the loan they will get...

1. 269 Posts.
    They need money to run the mine. I'm sure the loan they will get for SDV will be wrapped up in their current Loan. Can't remember the name of the bank but they have done business with them for quite some time. I'm sure they will pay down some but mos of that money will be used for operations as well as getting phase 2 of Mt. Cattlin in order to double production. With that in the works they will have enough income secured to easily take out a loan big enough to start construction at SDV. I really hope they go for the full 25,000 stars I got away. It would be a little more stress on the financials but in the long run would quickly pay back the extra money it takes. The profit margins are crazy high right now. Might as well sell as much as you can at these prices. They should be looking at 2-400% profit margin depending on the price of lithium. With costs between 2-3000$ that would be $10000 profit at current prices. If the upward pressure remains on price they could be looking at even a greater profit margin. Although it may not be that high for the life of the mine it will be for the first few years easily paying back the loan neeeded to get operations going. Maybe Ben being able to add another operation that would allow them double production. I know they just need to get started but they have extreme potential in Argentina. It will sure be nice to have all this behind us. The news and analysts will use every unknown to beat a stock to death which is ridiculous. But it's their job. It pays the bills the dirtier it is. Can't wait to see it all through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.