GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Gameplanon, I agree with you, and it takes a certain amount...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi Gameplanon, I agree with you, and it takes a certain amount of faith & courage for new investors to buy when they see the SP going down for whatever reason. Experienced investors know that it's just short term market machinations at play! For anyone new to GXY, it's interesting to go back and read some of the company news from a few years back, to gain some perspective of how the company had been restructured over a 2yr period under Anthony Tse and Martin Rowley management team, and for anyone worried about investing in GXY, have a look at the experience and credentials of GXY's newly merged management team.GXY has a strong , competent management focus with a view to protecting shareholder interests. I may even be invested for longer than 5 years, if all goes according to plan for GXY and the lithium sector, with demand for lithium expected to double by 2020, and triple by 2025, and with demand expected to exceed supply for several years, it will be a good long term investment. I'd review as I go along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.