GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hidden agendas all along, page-3

1. 1,397 Posts.
    Ha thought u got modded yep good ol galaxy was on da ropes mate and it has been turned around I got in awhiles back at 6.6 watched it drop to less than half that and was thinkn I'd done my doe but guess what here we r in one of the best lithium plays on the planet and makn good coin the deals made saved us as previous posters have said in detail don't b bitter be happy u as afew of us here could have lost it all but we stayed on n the rest is history move on let it go n sit back n reap your rewards for being patient keeping the faith and maybe a truck full of luck cause if lithium hadn't got all the attention it has this last 12 months we would have gone the way of the dodo this and the fact that management (the same ones u r deriding) could cut a deal a great deal for all or would u prefer to have gone belly up so u could keep whinging about the big boys grow up b a big boy yourself and enjoy the ride mate it will b good if not move on old boy simple there will b a lot of deaths in the lith space over the next couple of years and I for 1 am glad it won't b us the days of just mentioning lithium and sp rocketing r probs over they were fun but we r in the a game now and who knows we could even win the title if not we r still looking to b a podium finisher and a lot or most of this is due to the management IMHO good luck mate with your attitude u will well need it oh n don't work hard work smart

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.