GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hidden agendas all along, page-5

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Just addressing this point @crashman111 not saying you were aiming directly at Galaxy.

"There is always a chance though the intention was always to juice the share market and run for the hills while smiling and telling everyone its going to be a great day and to hang in there."

I can appreciate that there are companies that appear to be doing this very thing. You wouldn't need to travel far from lithium stocks to find this sentiment heard amongst holders and commentators. - Got lime? However I don't think for one moment that the boards between GMM and GXY had/have that intention.

What @airconditioner has said pretty much lays the story out.

Anything prior to Anthony Tse taking the helm should be considered a different company when looking back.

He did the right thing by the long term holders rather than running away and putting us up for adoption.

When Anthony took over I was sceptical at the time though it is not difficult to come to the conclusion that this is not the Galaxy pre 2012.

I was really disappointed that Galaxy let go of Jiangsu, but even in heindseight what other choice did the company really have? - all shareholders could have lost the stocks that have recovered and none of us here would have even met. *tear*

Galaxy could have just called it quits and walked away.

What many don't appreciate is that Mt Cattlin was one of only two spodumene mines active in Australia and now it is one of three with Neometals coming online.

We don't see another mine coming online until 2017/2018 and one of those will be James Bay with a processor attached if my guess is right..

Why would they want to build a processor? Because China is a long way away and they charge a high rate to get the lithium back out again full processed. Plus, we have an agreement with Mitsubishi so we simply cannot send it there.

Looking forward to hearing more about Ravensthorpe and their plans to change the name to Galaxy Town.

The question is will Mt Cattlin continue to just sell rocks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.