QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

hidden assets

1. 54 Posts.
    Lelde Smits: Last question Howard, what�s the priority for the next six months?

Howard Renshaw: Well there�re two high priorities. One is White Range - you know to really add a lot more value to White Range and to get it to a position where we can move down to - with joint venture partners or in our own rights � to get that towards production. Very significant, great opportunity while the copper price is so good. At the same time we are going to mine and produce and send copper to our joint venture parties, and that could be more than one, over the next two to three years to progressively mine deposits that are not taking the integrity of White Range away � it�ll still be there. QMC has a lot of hidden assets, a lot of resources and I�m quite sure the market doesn�t really understand this and they will as we go forward. We�ve got a lot of opportunity to deliver copper.
    The market doesn't understand this extract from the 14th April & thats the thrilling part of an investment like this. The un-known uplifting factor yet to be announced!
    Patience is a virtue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.