SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

I have no idea what tomorrow's Ann will bring, hopefully after a...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I have no idea what tomorrow's Ann will bring, hopefully after a longish wait, some promising Zim results.
    At the same time those still watching Bots (and pls. note I hold no HIG ) you could read the recent HIG Ann"PNG Investor Tour Presentation" on the Morgans investors' research presentation (HC, Sept. 2018) which on pages 6-10 gives a very interesting insight into the cobalt/nickel outlook, demand, EV effect etc. predicting a possible $12/lb Ni price......as they say: just one person's (group's) opinion, but well worth running an eye over.
    This article reminds me why I maintain the SI6 BOD need to be patient but progressive with the Bots assets as well as Zim. I will be surprised if the Bots government do not force some resolution of the BCL/Tati issue thus giving clarification to the BCL/SI6 JV status, as with elections looming I agree with fwp's view that political expediency will get the pollies moving. I cannot believe they will allow Nigel Dixon-Warren to keep playing only his own tune on BCL for up to next 7 years. The Bots copper explorers are going well, but there is a lot of idle infrastructure at Tati, and the smelter at Selebi-phikwe, and greed as much as anything will force the issue. Unlike pragmatic politicians to miss a trick as elections loom.

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.922M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.765K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 69703044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16643790 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.