NGS 0.00% 0.2¢ nutritional growth solutions ltd

Hidden Gem ???

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371

I can't help but feel that NGS might be a bit of a hidden gem in a very depressed market for micro caps at its current 1.1 cents and circa $2.8 million market cap.

I have been buying since 1.5 cents and averaging down since then.

Absolutely recognising that for long term shareholders the journey has been very very painful fall from highs of $0.40 - the current SP price and market cap it seems to be a very viable in terms of investment to risk equation IMHO

They have now expanded into nearly 800 Walmart’s with an aim to expand into about 2,900 Walmart’s and with product lines potentially expanding within Walmart - I doubt a mega retailer like Walmart would support that rollout just to be nice to a micro-cap – they would only offer us shelf space and more stores if we are hitting their expectations.

Recent updates confirm NGS growing into the CVS and I herb networks and maintaining strong sales on Amazon.

I have also been quite impressed with the new CEO - he seems to know his stuff and is very much a US retail expert.

Cash flow break even predicted in next 3 months or so after the June 2023 quarter achieved US$745k (approx. A$1.096m) in sales. I am in a few other micro caps that would kill for $4.5 million in annual sales that are sitting on $15- $30 million Market Caps.

If they can turn it around then possibly easy multiplies from here - simply put for a company with patented products, branding, marketing, compliance approval in US markets, established sales across multiple platforms and a growing relationship with the Walmart it seems to be totally unloved.

I guess time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $502K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4828523 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3044076 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NGS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.