SRT 2.86% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

hidden iron ore potential

1. 5,331 Posts.

one thing that alot of people maybe overlooking with RSL is the iron ore potential in the NT tennements, if you look at the location they are in and around TTY's currently producing iron ore mine (Frances Creek Fe 63.9%).

the company highlighted in the AGM presentation(page 11) they were not only looking for uranium but iron ore and gold.

that would be one right out of left field for the market much like FDL was, i'm not saying they have such large targets as FDL, but any iron ore related news would certainly fire up the shareprice.

all it would take is a sampling program showing iron ore mineralisation and watch what would happen.

it starts to make a bit of sense as to why they would have Ian Scott (the former head geologist for olympic dam on board) who else on the planet would you want to be in charge of finding uranium than the person that used to be in charge of the planets largest resource.

Malawi will be the short term driver for RSL but don't rule out some nice surprises from the Northern Territory, both uranium and iron ore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $30.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 18.5¢ 16.0¢ $21.92K 125.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 579 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.