SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

I wish HC had an edit feature, reading my last post I realised...

1. 5,331 Posts.

I wish HC had an edit feature, reading my last post I realised that it may seem I was saying RSL should have a larger market cap than FDL, that was not what I was saying it meant to read RSL has enough potential to carry a higher market cap.

In no way am I comparing FDL and RSL they are completely different beasts, I just see some similarities between RSL and FDL pre the FDL iron ore announcement.

Sentiment is a funny thing in the spec sector, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we shortly hear something out of RSL in regards the iron ore prospectivity of their Northern Territory tennements, and as has been proven in the past with FDL,GNL,NSL,MDX it will run hard as the broader market has no idea of its iron ore prospectivity.

In regards Uranium, their Malawi leases are several hundred kilometres south of the upcoming Kayelekera Uranium Mine (PDN), but they are in close proximity to the Chintheche tennements held by Mantra (MRU) in no way am I comparing RSL with PDN, but they will certainly be helped by any uranium exploration success in Malawi and in particular by Mantra (MRU)

When dealing with companies such as RSL there is always a certain amount of risk/reward, and it is down to the individual investor to decide if they are prepared to take that risk on board.

But what investors must ask themselves is whey the former head geologist/mine manager of Olympic Dam, Ian Scott would jump aboard a spec Uranium/Iron Ore/Gold play, obviously given his contacts/credability in the mining industry he must know there is some exciting exploration upside in RSL. And this is what sets RSL aside from some of the other emerging spec mining plays.

RSL is an emerging exploration play with quality management and interesting exploration targets, I would just encourage traders/investors to have a deeper look to understand why RSL has so much potential upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.