SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

' RSL now hold some of the most prospective Iron Ore tennements...

1. 12 Posts.
    ' RSL now hold some of the most prospective Iron Ore tennements in the Northern Territory which surround TTY's Frances Creek iron ore mine,'

Hi poly - while I admire your enthusiasm for RSL and have done my own research prior to any buying in, I can find no RSL tenements within 30+km of TTY's Frances Ck operations. If RSL's own map in their recent presentation to shareholders (^th Dec) is to be believed, the northern boundaries of their Woolgni(EL23569) and Edith Rv (EL23568)contiguous tenements are about 40+km south of the southern boundary of the Frances Ck tenements,and the nearest part of their Hayes Ck EL24432 tenement is about 30-35km west of the western boundary of the Frances Ck tenements.

Geologically, a lot can happen in 30+km, especially if the hematite mineralisation is, as at Frances Ck, related to brecciation on major strike faults (ie, mineralisation is linear, narrow and long, rather than regionally extensive). If those faults and their host rock packages do not pass through the RSL tenements, then talk of iron ore is taking nearology too far, and may be why Scott has downplayed it in the company presentations.

Nevertheless, you are doing a great job bringing this interesting small and very prospective company to our attention, and that's a valuable contribution I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.