IBG 33.3% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

This is my take - one needs to look at IBGs deposit , it's total...

1. 20,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    This is my take - one needs to look at IBGs deposit , it's total costs and estimate value based on various Zinc price assumptions .
    I spoke to MD earlier this week and he said they need a zinc price of low 90s to pay down debt - but this price is where investors make nothing - the break even point . So for IBG the greater the medium and long term zinc price and the greater the margins over total cost the better . Personally it is not a bad thing to add a 10% margin above cost guidance as a lot of projects often don't achieve costs outlined in feasibility studies - even Hartleys assume higher costs . So for me I would like to see zinc crack 1.15 which would suggest , 1 it's heading higher and 2 the margin is such where there are dollars left for shareholders - let's not forget the NPV disclosed in presos is based on a 137 Lom Price. When I bought in Zinc was pushing 1.10 , it now is pushing 1.03 so in a sense the Zinc price for me is important as the price should be heading towards 1.15-120 by the time they start mining to have a decent safety margin. I don't mind buying a stock in anticipation of a commodity rally and I am doing that in Uranium at present but when a stock still has the risky phase of mine construction and costs yet to be proven , I tend to like to see a margin well above break even estimates .
    I believe Zinc will appreciate and at present we need the price to turn upwards and inventories to recommence fall

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.579M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $14.91K 4.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 19497925 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7237163 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.