AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The person I spoke to yesterday was david kingsman. he called me...

1. 2,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    The person I spoke to yesterday was david kingsman. he called me on a direct line. I still needed some answers so I called the direct number. the phone was picked up and slammed down without a word spoken. so I called axiom direct and didn't understand a word the person said on the other end. I asked was this axiom he said yes. I thought must be cutting costs and put on a lower paid staff person with little English and telephone skills. so I asked for david to call me.
    which he did.we spoke about the calls he was receiving and most were an echo of my concerns but he did say he had some positive calls and that holders were going to take part in the credit raising.
    ryan is currently in the field and is only contactable by satellite phone. he was able to talk to ryan yesterday and they are going to organise a special meeting in Australia to answer share holders concerns.he also said all landowners are on board but the hold up is the top level of the SIG.
    I said that all good but there is only 1.2 million wanted shares and what happens if 3 or 4 larger holders say lets bite the dust and sell. to me its looks like shit.
    can you please put out an announcement that will give the SH's a little bit of confidence and perhaps stop the sell off
    I did ask him when should we get the nod on anything in the Solomon's. he said he cant reply to that.

hope this helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.