BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Doz.........that's Gold ! Thank You ASIC - if you are keeping...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42

Doz.........that's Gold ! Thank You

ASIC - if you are keeping tabs when AI alerts that you have bin mentioned here - I repeat ..... ASIC in case your alert system mist it the first time.
    I STRONGLY SUGGEST you PEOPLE read this INFORMATION my mate Doz has shared URGENTLY-
    I will send you a copy, in case you miss it here.
    May I also suggest you attach a copy to the front of all your investigative TRAINING MANUALS !

Interesting week ahead ............ surely most of the buying action must be from the same team doing the selling, and anyone that has not bin shaken from this tree by now is planning to stick around no matter how manipulative this gets ..... if anything probably forced to buy more.
    When I back a horse, it is only for one reason - cos I like its chances .......... IF THE ODDS BLOW OUT (without a good reason) I put more.
    Same logic here ........ gift horses must be taken, if you have the means - is not greed .......... just simple logic.

Note to theSHORT people-
    Get it thru your thick heads, we ........ that are still here - are NOTBUDGING, you got that yet ?

I hope in the scheme of this manipulativeopportunity now presenting under the cloak of a world market rooting ...... when you consider we werefully rooted before the Global rooting began last week and as such, will not cop thatas an excuse if we get to 15c...... I will be waiting if you dare.

WE must be approaching levels where many of the bait sell orders are beingpounced upon before the accumulators can reclaim them -
    and that their attempt of the accumulation is going backwards.

That would be nice.

Not sure if it was Confucius that said, "he who dangle sweet cherry at too sweet price deserves a poke in the eye – and No more cherry" !
    Please be advised, this is not financial advice and all my opinions of course.

AnyHow peoples, no matter how tall or short yous are - Av a Nice day......... I sure plan toooooo

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6361/6361922-80d8e0a746081cd51304a66dfc619b43.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.