XJO 0.87% 8,283.2 s&p/asx 200

I have revised the action of the last month and have to laugh to...

1. 17,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    I have revised the action of the last month and have to laugh to (at) myself. There are those that reckon that us market top junkies keep predicting tops until we get one right. In a sense they are right because you have to be a bit schizoid to be an esoteric charter. On the other hand over the last month I have produced 3 possible tops and provided weird and wonderful reasons for each.....and as it turns out in a sense I was right...and wrong....every time

Top number 1. Using sacred geometry and the number 911 I started cycles from the 2002 low, the 2007 high and the 911 attack date. My metastock data goes back to 1980 the only time the cycles coincided was at the end of June/ beginning of July where the 3 cycles hit within a 4 trading day period. There is no other time since 1980 where even 2 lines come close. One day after this cluster of cycles the RUT and the NYC and the NASDAQ hit their highs. This was the day that the SPX reached 911 points above the 2011 high.

I should give Voltaire a special mention for the next 2 as it was he who nudged me in this direction.

Top number 2. I noted there was a major Bradley turn date on the 16th July. MH17 went down on the 17th and that was the top for the DJIA

Top number 3. I mentioned a cluster of Armstrong dates for last week Mon was 5 x 8th from the GFC low, wed was 3 x 8ths from the 2011 high and thurs was 20 x 12ths from the SPX march 2000 high. This last date was the high for the SPX and the day before (wed) was the top for the DJTA

So there, LOL, I justify myself and say that it's not me that's schizoid....... it's the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.