AVR 3.10% $17.20 anteris technologies ltd

high buy, page-84

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    See it as an opportunity jdiesel…..

Our aims as investors is to profit from folly, not participate in it. At these prices AHZ is the standout investment proposition on the AHZ, in my opinion of course.

Today is also the start of…..

Cardiology in the Young is the Great Ormond Street Hospital Cardiac Unit’s flagship annual international paediatric cardiac conference.
    This lecture-based interactive conference is attended by paediatric cardiologists, surgeons, nurses, intensivists, anaesthetists, paediatricians, sonographers, perfusionists and all those involved in the care of neonates, children and young adults with cardiovascular disease from centres around the world.

A great opportunity for the company to market their revolutionary and game changing CardioCel patch.

And has anyone considered the possibility that by the end of the year we may be involved in far more than the 15 major centres the company is initially targeting in the EU? This is my thinking at the moment based on the rapid uptake of CardioCel in the first few months of this year (7 major centres) because once the manufacturing facility is fully operational there will be nothing holding the company back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.20
Change
-0.550(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $330.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.75 $17.75 $16.88 $199.1K 11.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $17.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.24 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.