GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

high calcined iron ore results inc 66.5 pcent, page-4

1. 3,267 Posts.
    g'day instocks,
    I just had a quick look on the caz threads and it seems most are asleep over there, only one post today and their sp down 3 c today. The report was basic in presentation, sort of like throwing a piece of birthday cake on the table without a plate and fork and some whipped cream,lol.
    Gondwana are super conservative in the way and style of there reporting, it takes some time to work through them to see what the media releases actually say.
    In the case of this one today, it's good news and good results and adds to the previous data which should get some resource estimates coming forward in the not too distant future.
    Yep, very good results for CAZ and GDA.
    Mt Caudan is a shallow BIF strike but the quality is there and the lengths are showing some good potential for a commercial deposit which will be examined in the feasibility studies/ JORC estimates and confirmations etc.
    I think there is a lot of people around that missed the news today because GDA already had a "N" in the news column for the section 3Y that came out earlier today. nearly missed it myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.