MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

High chance fund raising, page-17

1. 30,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1858
    seekingalpha are totally out of line; having backed another company in the space TIG....see for a gushing endorsement
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/347...success-in-allogeneic-stem-cell-phase-3-trial

TiG's CHF trials are in Europe and not yet FDA approved and are a result of an aquisition. They only have one candidate for stage 3 a Crohn's disease treatment with orphan status.

You should note that the MSB CHF product includes a wider treatment range of up to 6 months after CHF diagnosis, whereas TIG requires treatment within 5 to 8 days of the cardiac event; a narrower window. The different treatment windows and results might have been confused by seekingalpha deliberately or in error when they looked at the results and claimed MSB had inferior results.

The nerve of them...seriously! seekingalpha have shorted MSB and have softened the market up for an IPO at Nasdaq for TIG to list.

I would think that these factors have made the reaction to MSB's listing muted.

However, with the cash from the IPO MSB are cashed up for a good while yet because they already had cash on hand see Sept 2015. Plus revenue will start coming in from Japan aGVHD treatments (also an orphan status approval) which have been approved there and fast tracked in the US. The MSB CEO says that revenues will be much higher than the market expects (AGM, October 2015).

The seekingalpha claims about the MSB clinical trial results are very shabby indeed compared to the facts and the irony is they accuse MSB of cherry picking data...

It's actually difficult to understand how the regulators can let them get away with it TBH, but glad to see seekingalfpha backed off from making a malicious and false allegation about the MSB CEO which was online for a few hours over the weekend.

The last few days have been a real education about the market, I can tell you that. MSB is not the analysts homegrown favourites and the US brokers and it seems some analysts are playing local favourites for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.