MYG 1.91% 80.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Lederp, I still believed that MYG hasn't received any funds from...

1. 210 Posts.
    Lederp, I still believed that MYG hasn't received any funds from Sandstorm,check out this link
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1204881-sandstorm-gold-s-ceo-discusses-q4-2012-results-earnings-call-transcript?page=1

And the next thing I'd like to discuss is the Mutiny Gold transaction. It's been a while since we completed it. We completed it back in December. We haven't had the opportunity to talk about it in a public form or any of our calls. So I'll just walk you through that briefly.

As many of you know, Mutiny Gold is an Australian-based mining company with the gold-copper development asset named Deflector in Western Australia. Sandstorm acquired a gold stream for 15% of Mutiny Gold's production at $500 an ounce, which we estimate will provide us with approximately 7,500 ounces per year to our credit, which is just about $10 million of cash worth today's gold price.

A few weeks ago Mutiny received the last of its key government approvals and soon -- and as soon as Mutiny has completed the debt financing which they are currently working on. They will be able to begin construction. That's worth noting that prior to announcing this acquisition Sandstorm had negotiated a full intercreditor agreement in detail with Mutiny's currently planned lenders and the credit process is in the final stages.

Now the way we structured this agreement, Sandstorm does not have to remit the $38 million upfront payments until the credit agreements are completed. However, I would expect this to occur within the next few months, at which point Sandstorm will remit the $38 million and full mine construction will begin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.015(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $72.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 80.0¢ 71.5¢ $38.36K 50.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8000 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 26617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
75.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 4.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
74.5¢ 75.0¢ 74.5¢ 1034
Last updated 14.05pm 14/06/2024 ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.