MYG 0.00% 68.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

high chance of not getting finance, page-74

1. 816 Posts.
    weic,

First of all, where is my apology? you called me misleading as you had no clue about such a facility. I provided the proof.

You must have done very little research before buying into MYG because you would have known that the MPA has 2 components.

"Under the terms of the MPA, their first related to an Australian project, Sandstorm has agreed to purchase an
    amount equal to 15% of the gold produced from Deflector (the “Gold Stream”). Pursuant to this agreement,
    Sandstorm will make an initial upfront cash payment to Mutiny of US$9 million (the “Initial Deposit”) and will make
    a future cash remittance of US$29 million (the “Second Deposit”) once Mutiny has received final mine permits for
    Deflector as well as completed certain funding conditions."

I am guessing the 9m cash payment is in the form of a facility worth 9m$ where MYG has drawn 6m$ from. The remaining money will not be remitted until MYG has all permits and satisfied funding requirements.

The fact that no one corrects you and you got so many thumbs up proves that many here have done little research and probably bought in based on company released presentations.
    Just look at bung5 at the start of this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.