HCL 4.00% 12.0¢ highcom limited

I'll be incredibly disappointed if there was some sort of pause...

1. 2,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    I'll be incredibly disappointed if there was some sort of pause while the equipment is taken apart and shipped to the US.

Imagine all the staff not involved on the factory floor (sales, marketing, accounts, research) who should all be working as normal with the only proviso being that deliveries are slightly delayed by a production run dependent on the installation in the US. Additionally, they have a lot (thousands according to their regular sales communication) of pieces of complete inventory that they can & should sell asap.

As for 'open for business' comment, I'm not sure why they would ever claimed to have paused/slowed down/closed .....the difference now would be that US clients may potentially get their equipment faster (post installation), but also that HCL equipment now qualifies for a lot more US govt organisations who need to buy 'america first'.

Anyway, I suspect that this will be a disappointing 1H24 and that is reflected in the share price......they need to sign more drone contracts in the region (along with maintenance contracts to actually make money), and ramp up the US sales engine because one off big European contracts provide a sugar high, but is not going to support the long term uptrend in the valuation (because financials will come back in the next period)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $69.13K 572.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36551 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 67989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.