CAZ 4.35% 2.2¢ cazaly resources limited

high court case, page-2

1. 1,493 Posts.
    cmdhitter

Unfortunately no-one here knows anything. So possibly you've come to the wong place.

Except there is a character named SUe12 who seems, historically speaking, the most informed among us.

People who say the end ofteh world is nigh, are perfectly correct. Depending on how long a nigh is.

Like some have said that Cazaly and its subsidiary Cazaly Iron Pty Limited will die the death that Companies do. They die in a legal sense. Which is to say, in a puff of smoke.

The difference between us real people of blood n bone and a company (liste or not) is we have to BURN before we turn into smoke. And companies don't even leave behind a thimble full of dust by which we can say, as Sue12 thinks we will one day say, Ah, poor Yorick (I mean cazaly) here in my palm lies the dust of that poor fellow.

For failed minerals explorers one should understand are mere spirits of the land. And when they die one might suspect that that's where their sprit returns.

Personally, I don't subscribe to spirits in any form.

And although I feel (IMHO) Cazaly must win if it gets to the High Court, I think Sue12 is perfectly correct about all things Westralian.

Like, would you like to be the ONE who decides between a war lord and a pauper and you are not Jupiter (as in Greek mythology) - hence imortal, but a mere elected official? Brrr, shivers me timbers when I think how absurd it is to let oneself imagine one can believe that W.A. is ruled by only good men & women with so much at stake and so much yet to be exploited and destroyed.

But if good people obey and write bad laws?
    But if good people honestly interpret paraxical laws?
    But if good people make honest mistakes interpreting good or bad laws.

In a nut shell, Sue12's opinions were the best because they were based on statistics. Purest and the least opinionated. Devoid, as much as possible, of reason and thought.

Which really is why the meaning of life the universe and everything has to be a number.....43 sounds good enough for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $10.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.573K 71.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98512 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.