AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

When I first joined HC I was sceptical of all posters, only...

1. 421 Posts.
    When I first joined HC I was sceptical of all posters, only because I have been burnt very badly in the past, nothing to do with HC just business in the past. I was lucky to contact a lot of posters on here in the days when you could contact them direct. I've stayed in touch and built great friendships and working relationships with people on here, they know who they are I don't have to list them.

I have seen BGA trade live. On a daily basis he conquers one of the hardest contracts to trade.

Let me assure you and everyone else on here that BGA isn't a ramper. Many can actually learn quite a lot from this man.

I don't classify myself a big shot, I'm happy to fly under the so called radar. My holdings of this stock may be big to some or small to others, its all relative to my account and my risk, as the buck stops with me.

I may only trade up to 100 contracts on any given market, I may not move markets, I may not be on TV telling people what the markets did yesterday but I assure you I read and listen to people's moods because ultimately you are trading peoples emotions in this game. Everyone has different trading styles, what works for me wont work for you. So if big shots are not on here reading about AVQ then that's their call.

I hope this stock is a winner for everyone's sake, it will be a great story amongst the worlds doom and gloom. If it's not then move on and don't blame others, be responsible for your own actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.