SHX 0.00% 32.0¢ shield mining limited

I agree completely Rockford. I've written before that I've done...

1. 1,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I agree completely Rockford. I've written before that I've done a lot of research on David and crew - yet have not had the opportunity to meet him as yet.
    These guys would not be out digging in that terrain, in that heat (as you said) unless there's a lot of shiny stuff in the ground.
    I've also done some research on the belt formations in the area and it all looks promising.
    Last I heard, the guys were pretty sure there's a lot more gold down deeper (which part of this drilling campaign is targeting). If that's proven... re-rating is an understatement.
    This is a dead-set sleeper that is VERY tightly held. After the last grades were released, there were NO sellers for a period of time. The rights issue has increased the liquidity (through number of shares), but it's still approx. 75% held by Top 20 from memory. And those in the Top 20 are there to see it through as far as I can tell.

I'm happy for this to stay under the radar for a little while to be honest. I'm in for the long haul - and I wouldn't mind getting some more when the cash is available.

Good luck and lets see what the next couple of months brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.