BCI 0.00% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

awesome post blindmonkey thanks i like this bit“Right now I...

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    awesome post blindmonkey thanks i like this bit

“Right now I think that on any metric – and I know you hear this from a lot of companies about being undervalued – but I did an investor briefing today and they did the math, and they said, ‘this is your market cap today, and this is your margin, and this is your tonnes and this is how much money you are going to make and your shareprice is only $A2.75 ... what’s wrong with this picture?’.

“And the problem is we’ve got such a tight registry that we’ve got very low liquidity in the shares. So one of the things we need to consider in any transaction is whether we create more liquidity in the shares ... but the flipside is they are undervalued.

“So we’ve got this nice tight capital structure, but you are kind of painted into a corner.”

Still, Young would no doubt concede it’s hardly the worst problem to have.

In terms of style of projects being assessed for addition to the BC Iron portfolio, Young suggested opportunities with lower grade hematite were perhaps being overlooked by Australian companies and others blinkered by the high-grade hematite historically mined in the Pilbara.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.