BCD 0.00% 3.5¢ bcd resources nl

Drilling to commence in march. Current market cap is crazy and...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    Drilling to commence in march. Current market cap is crazy and still probably factoring risk that is now gone of bcd heading to receivership due to not being able to repay debt/notes. This risk is now gone, time for the shareprice to start reflecting what bcd is really worth.
    Would really like some investors who focus on copper projects to have a look and provide some comparison to other copper projects etc as this is not a sector I have researched in detail. Any comments much appreciated.

EXPLORATION TARGETS
    THURSDAYS GOSSAN SULPHIDE
    Significant sulphide-hosted copper mineralisation has been intersected by diamond drilling below the chalcocite supergene mineralisation at Thursdays Gossan. Should the chalcocite mineralisation reflect the underlying copper sulphide mineralisation for most of it’s strike extent, then a target with the following dimensions is envisaged: 750m length x 250m depth x 4m width, specific gravity of 4.0 and a grade of 2%-3.5% copper, ie 3Mt @ 2.0-3.5% copper , containing between 60,000t and 105,000t of copper metal.

JUNCTION 1
    Significant near-surface sulphide-and oxide-hosted copper mineralisation has been intersected by RC and Aircore at the Junction 1 prospect. Should this mineralisation extend deeper than the current shallow drilling indicates, for most of it’s strike extent, then a target with the following dimensions is envisaged: 200m length x 150m depth x 5m width, specific gravity of 3.5 and a grade of 2%-3% copper, ie 0.5Mt @ 2.0-3.0% copper , containing between 10,000t and 15,000t of copper metal.

Project Summary
    Under-explored region with shallow cover
    Initial Inferred Resources of 66,000t Cu
    Low-risk, shallow resources, 85% within 80m of surface
    Additional high grade targets to be drilled
    Positive scoping study completed, no major project impediments (Profit after tax, life of mine A$293million)
    High quality infrastructure nearby including new powerstation.

All infomation from Western Victoria Copper Presentation March 2011

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.