GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

high grade drill results 4m@34g/t, page-26

1. 11,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6330
    colinchi, I think its much better to by buying gold stocks now like you are than any time in the past 12 months.

If nothing else, everyone hates them, thinks they will simply go lower no matter what happens. If only I had any spare cash I would be doing the same but I am fully invested.

Regarding the plausibility of the U.S Fed being able to seemingly print infinitely without any repercussions; my simplistic view is that unlike in the past, where the Weimar Republic (Germany) or the Zimbabwean governments printed on their own and suffered the devastating affects of hyper inflation, the U.S has the benefit of not being the only major economy to undertake quantitative easing. Europe has been doing it since the 2008 crash, so has China, so has Japan. Its all about equilibrium, for now, somehow they are roughly balancing each other out. I do not believe it will stay balanced... As the people in charge think themselves able to fix anything with more money. Money cannot buy confidence.

Dicso Stu - after some more indepth reading, PVM does indeed look like a very good place to have your cash if you are wanting to hold an explorer/developer with a resource worth developing. The only thing I will say that holds me back from PVM, is due to the stuff up with the failed merger, the shareholder that called it off, clearly thinks or wants a price for their shares that the market will not currently pay. I am fairly sure the GRY's shareholders would fold if $0.50 was offered tomorrow.

Anyway, here's hoping both companies do well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.