LPM 0.00% 14.0¢ lithium plus minerals ltd.

TLDR: Is good news, what I wanted, great start to the process...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    TLDR: Is good news, what I wanted, great start to the process and people just trading the news or exiting when price didn't pump thinking announcement was bad.

If I were to hazard a guess. Potentially people were waiting on this news to exit with a profit but it didn't pan out and they still chose to exit and with lack of buying pressure, the share price fell.
    This aand maybe the people who bought in Friday were always planning to sell the news.

Annnnd maybe people who don't understand the announcement and that it's actually good and they saw the share price dropping and got scared into selling.

My mates happily picked up a heap of shares as it dropped today because the announcement was exactly what i anticipated and hoped for,

The only thing I would've liked better was the strike length being longer than 130m but seeing as cxo's "Bp33" has a proven resource of like 4.5mt roughly and I'm unsure if that is going to increase with their latest drill results but that bodes well for us in terms of a guide of what we should expect.

In saying all this, LRS is the only other company I've had experience being in at this stage and they didn't rocket on the news, it wasn't till 4-5 days later that the market reacted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $2.603K 17.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26444 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 11114 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.