GOR 2.70% $1.71 gold road resources limited

Nice drill plotting crypto - via excel as you discussed in our...

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Nice drill plotting crypto - via excel as you discussed in our prior thread?

It will be interesting whether tomorrow we'll get another day of upside given the laggards buying in on a revaluation of GOR's prospects. Sky news - your money your call segment fielded a few GOR emails/queries in light of today's results, but we hit midnight and the segment was cut (assuming this happened during the live evening show) - usual mention of Fat Prophets with a buy rating etc. Will still be interesting to see how being on the radar will get them.

Gold is up a good $13.70 to $1530 now, fingers crossed. Although typically there's been negative correlation between share price performance after a good gold price rally (strange I know, perhaps the AUD typically correlates up during those sessions to offset it). With the eurozone issues I would agree with Birdman - good trading oppts, as we've seen over the last month or so despite the great prospects for this co market sentiment pushes it down to some very nice bargain prices (portugal #2 appears on its way. and an unresolved greece).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.71
Change
0.045(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.72 $1.66 $7.470M 4.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4150 $1.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.71 142740 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.