SOC 0.00% 12.0¢ soco corporation ltd

high grade gold at castor , page-13

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Today reconfirms that we really need some insto support on the register

The lack of free float, with there only being 10-15M shares available, has been a hindrance to decent SP appreciation as there isn't enough stock available on market for someone to take a worthwhile position

As I've said before, we have seen inferior results run 5-10 times harder purely down to their insto support on the register (ICG, CZN)

On today's news, confirming high grade gold, with potentially copper in something 40 times the size of Hobbs Pipe 1, we realistically should be 30c+ - that is still attributing nil to our $21M JV with Jiangsu, 80% holding in PMR and other 100% owned tenements like EL6483

IMO had there been the likes of a Hartleys or similar on the register with that 20-30M holding, the SP would be closer to 30-45c now

However, now that we have confirmed not only gold, but high grade gold in the second pipe, I expect to see someone come onboard and fairly quickly.

Ideal outcome would be a name broker taking 15-20M shares from Hudson and having Hudson escrow the balance of their holding. We then have near 40% of the register escrowed and an insto that knows they only have 10-15M shares remaining of free float to move this to whatever level they feel comfortable.

I see this as the highly likely outcome now that we have confirmed the second pipe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26372 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.