WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

High-grade gold intersections at the Woods Point Gold Project, Victoria

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

High-grade gold intersections at the Woods Point Gold Project, Victoria

Hello Friends and Investors,

White Rock merged with AuStar Gold and we got the keys just some six weeks ago.

In the background, we have been working away on implementing a program to unlock the opportunities we see with this great asset - both the underground exploration potential at the Morning Star gold mine (past production > 800,000 ounces at >26g/t gold), and also the regional exploration potential within the 670km2 landholding of Victorian goldfields that came with the asset.

Today we announced the results from some of the drilling of just one untested area in the underground mine.

The nature of the quartz gold reefs at Morning Star are such that they will pinch and swell, and will also have great variability in gold grades. To be intersecting reefs and seeing visible gold in the core and with grades greater than 60g/t (2 ounces per tonne) gold, is highly encouraging that the reef systems where we are drilling are indeed well mineralised.

We have identified quite a few other such un-tested areas above 9 level, and also excitingly, in what is called the Gap Zone below 9 Level, and called this for a good reason - it has had little to no drilling!

We are planning on more drilling above and below 9 Level and will update you as we progress.

On another note,I am presenting at a live Webinar at 1pm AEST today at the NWR Virtual Resources Series. The details are below if you wish to listen in.

Presentation time: 1pm AEDT, October 12th

Attend online: Investors and interested parties can register for the presentation via the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_x6_LQulKTCWGwPKj5TVcVA

More information: can be found at:
    https://nwrresourcesconf.webflow.io/

Submit questions prior to the event by emailing to
    [email protected]

Matt

Copyright © 2021 White Rock Minerals, All rights reserved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.